Saturday, March 26, 2022

A Saturday Post About Various Things

     Today, I want to update about a few things that I am working on and ask for your prayers in a couple of matters. First of all, I want to let you know that I am currently working on a book project about the Minor Prophets. When that is complete, I will post the entire book here on the blog so that those who want to read it can have it at no cost. I hope to have it finished by the end of the year. 

     I have a few more sermons to go in the Way of Jesus series. After that, I think that I am going to focus on going through another book of the Bible possibly I Thessalonians. 

     I need your prayers today and in the coming days. Something has happened at my job, and it looks like I might be out of a job starting as soon as today. I may have to resign. I'm not sure what is going to happen. I am already looking for another job, and I have an interview scheduled. Please pray for me during this time. 

     As many of you know, I've had a lot of health problems since I was born. I've not been bad lately, but I am starting to have a lot of problems again. Please pray that I will be OK. Also, I am going to try to get  my house sold. Please pray that I can get this done by the end of the Summer. I thank you all for your prayers. 

No comments: