Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Good Dog, Cat, and Animal Movies

     From the title of this post, you can tell that I haven't finished any books to review. However, I did want to post a list of some of the dog, cat and animal movies that I've enjoyed over the years. I did this a few years ago, but here is an updated version. 

Favorite Animal Movies

The Bear -- This is my favorite animal movie. It is incredibly well done.

The Last Lions -- Jeremy Irons narration is great

Two Brothers -- A film from the same director as The Bear

Hidalgo -- A film about a horse and a great race

Seabiscuit -- Another movie about a great horse

Babe -- Excellent

Favorite Cat Movie

Harry and Tonto -- A man and his cat travel across the country

Favorite Dog Movies

Red Dog -- One of my very favorites

Red Dog True Blue

Call of the Wild -- This is the one starring Rutger Hauer -- It is hard to find

My Dog Skip

Turner and Hooch

K9

White Fang

White Fang 2

Iron Will

Hachiko

Far From Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog

Alpha -- I know this is about a boy and wolf, but it is a story of how the first dog was domesticated

Lassie -- 2005 version

No comments: