Thursday, March 17, 2022

Some Thoughts This Thursday

      I've mentioned here on the blog before that in addition to my work as a writer, I also work at another job. That job requires a lot of interaction with the public. This last week has been very difficult. It seems that many people are becoming more and more rude. 

      Last night, I had a customer take off on me for no reason whatsoever. I found the entire episode very upsetting. On top of all that, one of the supervisors has been making nasty comments about a health problem that I have. It has been a hard week. 

     As I was thinking about all of this, it came to my mind that Jesus knows all about what I'm going through because He experienced it while He was here on the earth. The religious leaders were constantly giving Him problems and ridiculing Him. The people in His hometown rejected Him, and for awhile, some members of His family didn't believe in Him. 

     Jesus knows how I feel. Just coming to understand this and ponder this more has made me feel better about the situation that I am dealing with at work. I have to remember that Jesus is with me. Ultimately, all that matters in life is what Jesus thinks about me. He knows all about me, and He knows my heart. I am glad that I have the Lord to walk with me each day. 

PS -- Please pray that the heavy rains forecast for my area are not bad. Thank you. Remember that Jesus is always with you, and He understands what you are going through. 

No comments: