Friday, March 20, 2015

Update

    Once again, I would like to thank all of you who read this blog and respond to the requests for prayer that I post.  Today, I have a few prayer requests to make.  My good friend's wife is in the hospital with pneumonia.  Please pray for her recovery.  Also, my neighbor is still in the hospital with a broken hip.  He was a good friend of my dad.  Please pray for his recovery and rehabilitation.
    I would also ask that you pray for me.  I am recovering from a bad cold, and my foot has started to hurt again.  I am also feeling the stirrings of depression because I just am not very happy at my job.  Please pray for me.  I am in great need of the intervention of the Lord Jesus to help me at this point in my life.
    I will continue to pray daily for all who read this blog.  May the Lord bless you this day.

No comments: