Monday, March 16, 2015

Verses For the Week

     Before I post the verses for the week, I would like to ask for everyone's prayers.  I have a bad case of bronchitis.  I'm going to try to go to work today, so please pray that I can make it through.  My foot is feeling some better.  Thank you for your prayers on that matter.  Please remember the people of Vanuatu in your prayers.  Also, a neighbor of mine broke his hip recently.  Please pray for his speedy recovery.

Zechariah 9:9 -- "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem:  behold thy king cometh unto thee:  he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon as ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass."

Luke 13:24 -- "Strive to enter in at the strait gate:  for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able."

John 8:58 -- "Verily, Verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am."

No comments: