Thursday, June 4, 2015

Some Thoughts On Thursday

     It's raining again where I live, and I would once again ask everyone to please pray that the house won't flood.  The Lord was gracious, and all was well last week.  Let us all pray for safety this week.  Thank you for your prayers.
     Today at work there are big changes.  I have a new supervisor, and I really don't know what to expect.  Please pray that all will go well with the meeting that I have scheduled with the supervisor today.  I need this job, but I really, really don't like it.  Pray that I can find something else.
     I've started praying a pray that I used to pray everyday when I was in college.  I pray, "Lord, have your will in Your way in my life today."  That is my prayer this day about work and all else.
     Tomorrow is a very sad day for me.  June 5 is the day that my friend Toby passed away.  It has been many years since he has been gone.  But I miss him every day.  June 5, September 19, and February 17 are days that I don't like.  These are the days that I lost my family.  Please pray that I won't be too depressed tomorrow.
     Thank you all for reading the blog.  I really appreciate it.  I pray that all will go well for all of you today.

No comments: