Monday, June 29, 2015

Verses For the Week and an Update

Luke 17::3-4 -- "Take heed to yourselves:  if thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.  And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him."

Psalm 77:1 -- "I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me."

Hebrews 13:20-21 -- "Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever.  Amen."


Update -- The library where I go to post things on the blog will be closed on Friday and Saturday for the Independence Day holiday.  Therefore, I will be posting the Weekend Sermon on Thursday, and I will wait and post book reviews next week.

No comments: