Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Book Review

 A few months ago, I reviewed a book entitled "The Rise Of Wolf 8". It was one of the best animal books that I have ever read. At that time, I told you that the author planned to release additional books dealing with the wolves he studied in Yellowstone National Park. Rick McIntyre's second book in the series has now been released. It is called "The Reign Of Wolf 21."

As in the previous work, the author does an excellent job of detailing wolf behavior. He brings Wolf 21 alive in such a way that you the reader feel as if you are with the author observing first-hand.

What I enjoy most about this author's books is that he treats the wolves as individuals with their own unique characteristics. We get a glimpse of their feelings and emotions.

In the this book, you will read the story of a remarkable wolf. I highly recommend this book. Thank you Rick McIntyre for letting us know about Wolf 21.

No comments: