Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Movie Reviews

 Today, I would like to tell you about a few of the films I've watched lately. We will start with "The Art of Racing in the Rain". I really wanted to like this movie because I enjoyed the book. I feel that the movie is not much like the book in the story, and the entire feel of the film is much different than the book. I think Kevin Costner is a good actor, but I didn't like him as the voice of Enzo.

I watched a film called "First Man" a couple of nights ago. It is the story of how Neil Armstrong became the first man to step on the moon. This movie I found to be extremely boring. There was no suspense whatsoever. I know we already know what happened, but a director has the ability to draw you into a story and make a well-known event exciting.

The makers of "7 Days in Entebbe" succeeded where "First Man" does not. This film brings the story to life. Even though I knew the historical outcome, I was on the edge of my seat to see how the hostages were freed.

I hope you see some good filns on TV or DVD this week.

No comments: