Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Best Dog and Cat Book of 2014

     Each year, I review and recommend several animal books.  At the end of the year, I like to choose the best dog and cat book from the previous year.  Here I my picks for best dog book and best cat book of 2014.
     The best dog book that I reviewed this year was "An Unexpected Grace" written by Kristin von Kreisler.   I have reviewed other books written by this author, and I have enjoyed them all.  "An Unexpected Grace" is a fiction work that tells how a dog changes a woman's life for the better.
     My choice for best cat book is "The World According to Bob" by James Bowen.  James and Bob just keep going strong.  This book is the sequel to James' first book "A Streetcat Named Bob".  Both books have become international bestsellers.  James was a recovering heroin addict when he rescued Bob from the streets.  But, who rescued who?  I think they rescued each other.  James has written another book about Bob that has already been published over in the UK.  It is scheduled for release in the U.S. sometime in 2015.
     I've already been reading some good books to review in 2015.  I look forward to reading and sharing with you the good dog, cat, animal and religious books that I read throughout the year as well as the occasional video.

No comments: