Monday, October 16, 2017

Verses For the Week and an Update

     What a difference a couple of days makes.  The job that I thought was going to work out did not.  I won't go into any details, but I believe that everything worked out for the best.  I know that the Lord will provide something that is just right. 
     The storms on Saturday night caused some minor roof damage to the house.  It isn't that bad, and I believe that it can be repaired easily.
     Thank you for your prayers on these matters.  Please keep praying that writing will go well, and that I will find a part-time job that is the right one.
     Since things didn't go as expected with the job, the blog will stay on its normal schedule with the sermon being posted on Friday.

Here are the verses:

Galatians 6:9 -- "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

II Thessalonians 3:13 -- "And as for you brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good."

No comments: