Monday, October 23, 2017

Verses For the Week and an Update

     I just wanted to let everyone know that the storms that were called for in my area on Saturday did not amount to anything.  I am very thankful to the Lord for this, and I thank you for your prayers.  I would ask that you pray for me today, the railroad is doing construction work in the town where I live, and I am afraid that they may damage my property.  Please pray that this does not happen.  Also, please pray that all goes well in my job search.  Please remember to keep praying for the people of Puerto Rico.  Thank you.

Here are the verses:

Proverbs 3:26 -- "For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught."

Philippians 1:6 -- "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.'


No comments: